The beta of Plasma 5.24 has been released and as such people running Manjaro ARM with Plasma Mobile might want to test it out.
So here's a step by step guide on how add update your system to beta 5.24. Reversing this is not easy and is not covered by this guide.
- Download and Flash a Manjaro ARM Plasma Mobile stable image if you are not already on an up-to-date stable version that you don't mind breaking. I recommend the latest factory image.
- Switch it to use testing branch with
sudo pacman-mirrors -aS testing.
- After you are done setting it up add this above the [core] section in your
Server = https://kdebuild.manjaro.org/kde-testing/$arch
- When the above is added you should be able to download the new database by running:
sudo pacman -Syy
If it mentions kde-testing, then it worked.
- The last thing to do is now to actually update the system. Do that by running:
sudo pacman -Syu
- Reboot the phone afterwards and it should now show Plasma 5.23.90 inside Settings -> Information.